Thursday, February 25, 2010

My First Post

So, why did I decide to write a blog? I am asking that question myself. It is not as though I am a particularly interesting person. I guess I just feel I need a place where I can be completely open and write freely without being ridiculed. I need a place where I can write anonymously.

I need a place where I don't have to filter what I say, because as humans we do filter everything we speak, even if it is to our dearest friend...or our significant other. I know I filter what I say to my husband. I think carefully about what I say and how I say it, on here I am not going to. On here I am going to say what I think, and mean what I say. I am going to be an open book. I am going to be completely honest and not hold back.

On here I will not have a filter. That said, if you do not like what you are reading, perhaps you shouldn't read it. This isn't a blog made for you, it is a blog made for me. A place I can share, without an invitation. So if you enjoy awesome! I am glad someone out there likes what I have to say.




No comments: