Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful.

It is that time of year again. The leaves are falling the air is crisp and the mornings raise with a chill in the air. It is lovely, beautiful, and such a time of reflection. I so enjoy the fall.
This morning I slept in, which is not something I do typically, as I woke up I turned over and grabbed my water bottle to drink. Just a moment later my little baby rolled inside me letting me know that it too was awake. I put my hand on my belly to see if I could feel it on the outside and as it moved inside me. I felt it's movements roll over my hands. Bliss.
This year we have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed us abundantly. So this weekend we celebrated. My brother has just recently moved to study at a University near by and we were so happy that we were able to have him join us this weekend. We relaxed, we ate, we watched movies, and just enjoyed each others company.

This weekend was filled with such love. We were loved on by others and shared our love with those we care about. We had dinner with friends and family, had a date with one another, and experienced life to the full.

So, this Thanksgiving I am thankful. I am thankful for my amazing husband who does such a great job loving me. I am thankful for my amazing family who has shown me what love is and does so much for me. I am thankful for friends who have become like family here. I am thankful for my jobs and how I get to do something I am great at. I am thankful for this amazing child growing inside me. Finally, I am thankful that I have such a loving and amazing Father God who cares so much about my life and blesses me so abundantly.

I am blessed and I am thankful.

No comments: