Sunday, November 18, 2012

Groans and Growth.

It is becoming winter. There is a chill in the air that is biting and frost grows thick on the grass in the evening. My belly grows and groans as the child inside me consumes more and more space within my body. Time is passing so quickly, soon enough my wee one will be in my arms and not my belly. I am trying to enjoy each moment of my pregnancy, each kick, hiccup, small moment alone to talk with my wee one. I love the hands of the wee ones I work with as they gently touch my belly saying hi to the small one inside. They use names we've given it and excitedly anticipate it's arrival in "March". Oh how this child is loved.

I read to the wee one in the evening before I go to bed, something I plan to continue as it grows outside of me. That moments peace where I just lay comfortable in my bed surrounded by the warmth of my room. How precious these moments are.

Sometimes I look at my husband and I can already see him as a father. He loves so sweetly and cares so deeply. I am so enjoying these last few months of being two before this wee third comes along, but excitedly anticipate watching him with our child. He will be so great.

My dear child, you are so very loved.

No comments: