Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Mom.


 I've started and restarted and erased and just struggled to write a post. How can I even begin to describe how amazing and life changing becoming a mom has been. Even now, almost three months later, I look at my little girl and wonder, "How is it that I am so blessed?". My life is not my own anymore, I am constantly caring for someone else and it is the best thing I have ever experienced. Yes, there are moments when it is tough but, even then I look into her eyes as she gazes up at me and I am overcome by an intense fierce love I have never known before. She is mine. So here I sit in my living room with my wee girl sleeping in her Moses basket as her favorite song plays on repeat as it helps her fall asleep. Being a mommy has been amazing.

And because words are hard for me to write...and to be honest my baby has woken up and needs me. I will leave you with some favorite pictures.



2 comments:

marla said...

So beautiful!
When you talk about her or being a mom your face lights up. The joy of being a momma just bubbles out of you!

Anonymous said...

You are very blessed!