Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th 2010

Dear Husband, 

What can I say you made my weekend great, you make my every day great, and the fact that I am so lucky to be able to spend every day with you...well that just blows my mind every so often. It is hard to comprehend the fact that you choose me, and I choose you. What luck! You didn't decide to fall in love with someone else.

This weekend we went to my grandparents cabin and relaxed...boy did we relax.
it was pure perfection. We stayed up late and slept in late. We did what ever we wanted to without any sort of time line, it was a wonderful weekend. You were a total sweetheart the whole time, I would say my heart melted several times.

I totally fell in love with a little café and was so happy you took me there and let me buy gelato as much as I wanted! I just bathed in the awesomeness that was the Pink Cherry, I always feel as though I am one of the locals when I find an awesome place to eat that isn't McDonalds.


I am so happy that we were able to spend this time together and that everything worked out. I am also so happy that for once the weather decided to cooperate while we were at the cabin and that we were able to go swimming without being totally and completely frozen.  

I feel so blessed to be able to spend every day, even the normal mundane ones, with the man I love.If someone told me four years ago that I would soon meet the man of my dreams, and that I would be this happy, and this in love, they would have gotten a slap in the face because that just would have seemed like a cruel joke. I am so glad I can now say with complete honesty that I am head over heels in love, and although we have our struggles, I wouldn't change the life we have, or even a day we spend together for the world.

I Love you so much hunny!

Sincerely,
     
       Your Wife.


(Did I mention the fact that my grandparents have possibly the best few of the lake from their house?)

No comments: