Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time Gets Away.

It's been a while, and I have been a little less than inspired. Lately I've just been feeling as though I am going and time passes from hours into days in moments. I'm lost in this fast pace. I want it all to slow down, I want to feel like I am actually experiencing. I know it is as much my choice to slow down as it is anything, it is my choice to experience but, when you are doing the same thing each day it just seems to happen...time gets away from me.




So here I am, uninspired. Words just seem so empty and I feel like trying to explain is pointless. What shall I do to change my state? 


I think I may just start with a picnic....possibly I will go out with my hubby and purchase a kit to fly. Take a stroll by the ocean, that sounds inspiring.

Sometimes I wish I was that child that thought ten minutes was a lifetime, oh what I could do in those ten minutes. Maybe I'll get there again. 


Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. -William Faulkner


Till I get there, I think I will try to enjoy where I am and create inspiration by delving into the life I have and immersing myself within each moment. I'll let you know how it goes.



No comments: