Saturday, September 24, 2011

In regards.

I remember the day I decided to start a blog I really had no reason to start other than the fact that I admired those who had blogs and I though, well it isn't that hard to get into doing the same. I remember writing that I would be completely authentic in what I write and I believe that I have been. I am inspired by honesty and those who are authentic. That said, I do believe it is important to have a sense of anonymity as well and I have not allowed myself to give people, including myself, away in a way that would cause them grief. 

I am an open book type person. People can tell within seconds how I am doing; People can read me in a way that sometimes causes me to be uncomfortable, yet I don't know how to change this about myself. My mother has always said that I am completely authentic and am completely unable to put up an act. I just can't do it. So I write what I mean. I don't sugar coat it, I don't put drama into it, I write it in reality to me.

I still want to have a bit of anonymity, so there are things I will not disclose. Most of the time I still write how I feel, I just don't always say why. I just thought I needed to have this all out there in writing.

Cheers,

No comments: