Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oops.

I've been trying so hard to be consistent and have a more set out plan when it comes to my blogging, and I have been pretty good, but it seems I have fallen off. No worries, I am sure I will be able to pick it back up in no time. Perhaps I'll try to get everything I've been meaning to get down all week in one post.

Or maybe not.

Here we are already into December and I have yet to write a post with regards to the whole lovely season and time this Christmas is. Have I ever mentioned my love for Christmas? Well, I love it. So very much. I am not the most fantastical decorator and I am not a huge baker...I am sure I will learn to be...but goodness do I ever love the season.

I have a small collection of children's Christmas books. I love drinking the hot cocoa and eating the gingerbread cookies. I love the snow, if and when we ever get any, and I love the spirit it brings. It is a most wonderful time.



So, I think I am going to go and enjoy some hot cocoa and maybe read a lovely Christmas story before leaving to work. Oh and by the way, my job....I get to work with Santa everyday as children line up to get a photo with him.

1 comment:

Erica said...

It's ok to have quiet times on your blog! Happens to the best of us :)

Erica