Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello.

I swear I didn't forget. I've just been rather busy. I've been out of town for the past two weekends and I am finally home, and it will hopefully stay that way for a while.

Life gets away from me sometimes and I am instead left with chaos. So, I am just trying to work through the chaos and get myself re-organized. Lainey Organized....Ha....a wee bit of an oxymoron there. I am getting better at it though.

We have been really blessed this past month, God has really shown us himself in such cool ways. He has been caring for us and loving on us and it has been great. He opened a door and I am now working in a job that I absolutely love, it was totally a God thing. He keeps pouring into our lives. We are excited to see the plans he has for us in this coming year and are eagerly anticipating.

Blessings,

No comments: