Monday, August 13, 2012

Expectations and Anticipations

I am someone who anticipates with great gusto. I love the excitement in the wait. I have great expectations for everything and enjoy each minute while anticipating a fantastic grand ending to the wait. With many people they would think, "What are you doing? You are lining yourself up with disappointment!" Lucky for me, my anticipation although great and full and my expectations though large are often also very simplistic. I am easy to please and I enjoy moments of simplicity. 

Not to say that I am never disappointed. I am. It does happen. I guess I just so enjoy the anticipation, the excitement, the waiting that I often look past those occasional disappointments and see the sweetness in the moment and get excited about those. So...right now I enjoy anticipating and the expectations and know that they will be exceeded.

Life, simply, is beautiful.


No comments: