Saturday, April 24, 2010

I procrastinate....

We are moving in August. We are moving so that my darling husband can complete his bachelor degree. There are only four months left before we go, and you know what....I haven't found us a place to live. I have looked, but haven't found, and that isn't it I haven't even began to declutter my house and get ride of those oh so unnecessary belongings. We have a nice new table, do we really need a 1950's table and chair set? Why is it still even sitting in my basement.  Have I mentioned my three old couches. Yes, we have three old couches that I would love to ride us of...but my darling  husband has decided that we are only going to get rid of them when someone decides they want them. So, if you want an old saggy blue couch that is quite comfy but, quite ugly let me know. I also have an orange one, that smells like cat.

I guess it isn't just procrastination but it is that in combination with being totally unmotivated. It is totally overwhelming and I can't stand it at all. I would much rather sit on the couch and play fetch with my lovely little kitten. We just have to much stuff, and we must get ride of it.

At least we got ride of the piano.




No comments: