(an Young Life event we did with our whole Young Life region of the Island)
(I live five minutes away from here.)
(This may make me sound ridiculous but, when I first saw the glimmer of this shell I was so excited because I thought it was a pearl. I was saddened when I was wrong but, it makes for a great picture...or two)
Even though I have been busy figuring this place out there are still quite a few things I want to do. So...I think I will make a list and slowly cross things off.
1. Find myself a cute quite cafe.
2. Maybe find a knitting club of sorts...or make one myself.
3. Join a gym. (almost there)
4. Learn something new....maybe an instrument.
Go to Tofino.
6. Explore more of the Island with Ben.
7. Find a nice, inexpensive Hair Salon.
8. Build up my photography portfolio.
9. Try some new kinds of food.
Finish a knitting project. (Working on another new one!)
The world is full of wonders to be bored is self-imposed.