Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

He is kind. He is compassionate. He is sweet. He is funny. He is so very smart. He is charming. He is empathetic. He is typically a good listener. He can be ever so romantic. He loves me through and through. He is my husband, and he is all mine. I am so very blessed. 


We have been with one another for over five years and have been married about half that time, boy what a marriage it has been. I am one to be very honest, marriage can be difficult but it is so very rewarding and for the most part it is fun. I get to spend so much time with my best friend. He knows me so very well. We enjoy having picnics, going for walks, finding new burger joints, having lazy days watching movies and favorite T.V. shows - I make the popcorn, and just on the whole spending quality time with one another.

So to my dear Valentine. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for being so kind to me. Thank you for charming me, and not some other girl. Thank you for making me laugh, holding me when I cry, being with me in all those moments
. Thank you so very much for loving me.

I love you my dear.

Sincerely your wife,

No comments: