Thursday, December 9, 2010

It is almost over...

In just a few days I will be getting my husband back from what one may call the hellish cavern of finals. I am so looking forward to it. I feel as though it will be one of those hallelujah moments! The clouds will part, the sun will shine, angels will start singing, it will be beautiful!



I can't wait! I can't wait to have him back all to myself....if only for a week or two. Maybe in the midst of the angels singing unicorns will indeed start pooping rainbows. He is my best Christmas gift, and this Christmas Eve will mark four years of us being together. I just can't wait for him to be back to his normal self.





I feel so fortunate to have this amazing man in my life. I really lucked out. He is such a loving man who genuinely cares about people. He is so authentic and I love that about him, and in just a few more days he is going to be mine again!



Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.

-Mother Teresa

No comments: