Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh, Monday.

Today...well okay not all day, this evening I have a bad case of the Mondays. Things just aren't going right. Most of the day I was happy. I was working and things went smoothly and I was enjoying my job. This evening though, not so good. I picked up a form I need to fill out, the filling out was not so easy. I needed to find another form and use the information from it to complete original said form. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the form with the information that I needed. I then decided to turn to the government websites. I am never doing that again. They are the worst. I got rather grumpy.


My lovely little feline friend was leisurely reading her mad-libs, I had spent almost three hours searching for a stupid form.

I retired for a short time to went to pick up my hubby. I was still grumpy. It was not a positive drive home. He was not pleased that I was messing with the files. I was only messing with one, and actually I had made it more organized. We got home. He looked around and things I had taken out and scattered on the floor in piles, in about 2 minutes was able to find what I had spent three hours trying to find. I am still grumpy about that, and I still need to find yet another form to complete the original form.

Tomorrow, I promise I'll be less grumpy and perhaps I'll spend my time at the gym instead of looking for stupid forms. Hopefully next Monday will be more happy for me.

No comments: