Monday, November 14, 2011

Umbrella Days.

I am one of the people out there who loves it when clouds blanket the sky and with little effort open up painting the pavement in water drops and puddles. I love umbrella weather.


I love the easy comfort that comes when it rains. The slow pace of curling up on the couch, sipping tea, all while the gentle pitter-patter drum against my windows and roof. Completely enjoying the warmth of being inside. Blanketing myself in warm wool sweaters and socks.
This weekend was filled with umbrella weather. I enjoyed watching some Downton Abbey with my lovely mother and sister-in-law and not for one moment did I feel guilty about not being outside. Such is the life of umbrella weather.
Hope this weekend was as lovely for you as it was for me.
Cheers,

No comments: